Musings of an almost college grad


Monday, March 14, 2011

It's here!!!

The week I've been waiting for is here!  Not only are my sister and baby-love in town (I had so much fun with them both this weekend!), but I leave for Ireland on Wednesday.  I feel like this whole semester I've been waiting for spring break so we can finally leave, and it's finally here.  I have to keep a journal of the trip for my class, so I might try to sneak in a blog post of it too :)

On another note, I've also decided to go on a missions trip to the Dominican Republic this May.  I'm going with a college group from TBC and FBC in Topeka.  The cool part about this is that I sponsor a little girl in the DR, and there is a chance I'll be able to meet her while we are there.  I've very excited for this opportunity to do God's work.  If you want to learn more about the group we will be helping while we're there go here.

So check back for updates about Ireland!

1 comment:

  1. YAYAYAY! We are going to miss you while you're gone but we are so glad we got to see you for the past little bit!!! LOVE YOU SISSY PANTS!!

    ReplyDelete