Musings of an almost college grad


Monday, December 13, 2010

It begins!

The beginning...introduction...commencement...launch...kickoff...
I HAVE A NEW BLOG!!!!


That's right, kids, I have reentered the blogging world.  I say reentered, of course, because I am no stranger to a blog.  Back in my high school days I had quite the incredible xanga.  I was never any good at posting on it though.  But I'm older, wiser, and taller now (but I still haven't met my lifelong goal of being taller than my sister Jessica.  She beats me by a half inch!) So with those things going for me, surely I will be able to reach my goal of posting three times a week.  It seems simple enough, right?

So get ready, folks!  (Or Jessica and Kelley...my only two followers) Megan is back in the blog world!!!

1 comment:

  1. youre funny and i am glad to hear even more about your life!! woohoo!! better keep the postings up though... love ya!

    ReplyDelete