Musings of an almost college grad


Monday, December 27, 2010

Miscellany Monday 2!


I didn't intend to only post on Mondays...but I just forget, and before I know it, it's Monday!

1.  Watching Across the Universe with the parentals....I'm pretty sure that I've just verified that this movie really is about the music and not really the plot.  So you could just get the soundtrack instead of watching it.  Just a suggestion.

2.  Christmas!  It was fabulous.  My grandparents gave me a beautiful set of red luggage (among other things) that I am so excited to use on my trip to Ireland.  My parents got my a Nook!!!  I have joined everyone else and am now the proud owner of an e-reader.  If you have any book suggestions, I definitely want to hear them.  I'm a big reader, and am always looking for new things to read.

3.  My roommate and I are having a little New Years soiree this year.  I have never hosted a New Year's Eve party, and we have never had a party at our apartment...so hopefully it all works out.  We didn't invite a ton of people, and are hoping it's just classy and fun.  I've never really had a great New Year's before, and I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much, but it's hard, ya know?

4.  It has been a lot of fun being with my family this week.  Playing games, doing puzzles (ok, that part has been hard, not exactly the funnest), and eating a ton of good food.  It really makes me question if I want to move away in a handful of years.  Do I want to have to fly to come back on holidays?  Oh well, I suppose I have a while to think about these things.  

Hopefully I'll post again before next Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment